2011年8月11日 星期四

Erica Rose moves into the Bachelor Pad

Erica Rose is nervous.

The socialite, University of Houston law student and reality princess returns to TV tonight on season 2 of the Bachelor Pad, a love and/or money spinoff of The Bachelor. The show pits 18 contestants against each other in a race for $250,000 and another shot at fame. Er, love. There will be challenges and dates and, yes, rose ceremonies.

Just last week, Rose tweeted that she was “stressed and worried” about how the show would be edited.

“It's out of my hands. But I feel like there are enough villains.Shop for high quality shopforshoes products online and get worldwide delivery. I don't need to be a villain,” she says. “I can't think of any times where I acted dramatic or that over the top. But until it's airing, I won't be happy until I see the reactions.

“With all the drama going on in the house and everything, I just have fun and find everything entertaining. That's kind of how I survive in all those crazy reality TV shows.”

Rose not only survived, she became one of the franchise's breakout stars, thanks to her outrageously spoiled antics on The Bachelor: Rome way back in 2006. (“I don't see any maids. Do I have to hire one of the other girls to be my maid?”) It led to a slew of talk show appearances and a stint on You're Cut Off, VH1's rich-bitch rehab program.

She credits a pair of appearances last year on Dr. Phil with truly turning her attitude around. Bachelor Pad, then, is a chance for Rose to reintroduce herself.Replica Designer manoloblahnikstore on hot sale!

“I've grown and changed a lot in the last five years. I was 23 during my (Bachelor) season, and now I'm 28,” she says. “Being in law school has really changed me a lot. Being cut off has also changed me a lot. All I can hope is that I won't come across in a negative way.

“I've had to spend the last five years living that down. I thought I didn't care about what people said,Other high-end car brands asicsshoes that have broached the watch market include Ferrari and Aston Martin. but after going through it, I realize I do. I get tired of people saying mean things on blogs and insulting my appearance because they don't like me.”

She likens the new show to “summer camp” — with hot tubs and high heels, of course. And yes, the tiara is back. But only when truly necessary.

“I didn't wear it all the time. It just depended on my mood and my outfit,” Rose says. “I felt like at first I had to wear it because that's how people remember me. But after awhile, I would just wear it when I wanted that extra confidence or when it was the right accessory.

“Sometimes when I wear the tiara, I feel like I get too much attention. The wrong attention.bay sensing and enforcement edhardyshoes. People want to have a conversation about it.”

The new Bachelor Pad cast includes high-wattage personalities from Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons past, including Justin “Rated R” Rego, Gia Allemand, Kasey Kahl and Michelle Money. Topping the bill are Jake Pavelka and jilted ex-fiancée Vienna Girardi, who is now engaged to Kahl. Girardi was in Houston last month for a nose job by none other than Dr. Franklin Rose, Erica's dad. (I predict lots of yelling.)

“The show is very, very, very dramatic. But for once, I wasn't in the central cause of the drama,The next omelet you eat newjordans will kill you.” Rose says. “There was always something happening. At times, it could get kind of annoying. I'd joke around with other cast members. We'd say, ‘It's the Jake and Vienna Show.' They were really always fighting.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言