2011年7月31日 星期日

Jessica Simpson: 'I prefer heels to hugs'

Jessica Simpson has credited shoes with helping her to become a successful designer.

The 31-year-old confessed that she loves shoes so much,Other high-end car brands edhardyshoes that have broached the watch market include Ferrari and Aston Martin. she considers them to be her "best friends".What is the sum of an Air Max 360 If you did your arithmetic aright, then you should have said manoloblahnikstore 247.Buy christian art lacostestore online.

Simpson told Extra: "Shoes are my best friends, so it's a good thing we have a great relationship. I'd rather have a great pair of high heels than a hug."

She went on to explain that she started her Jessica Simpson Collection after starring on The Newlyweds.

Simpson said: "The reason I started the collection was that everyone was wanting to buy what I was wearing on my reality show that I did. I felt like,A food and wholesaleabercrombiefitch bank has been set up for residents affected by Saturdays storms in Snow Hill. 'Why am I giving all these other designers props when I could be doing it myself?'"

The singer and TV personality recently revealed that she has yet to choose a wedding dress for her upcoming marriage to NFL player Eric Johnson.Examine our Boat and Ship pumashoes here.

Simpson insisted earlier this year that she is not going on a strict diet before her wedding day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言