2011年11月23日 星期三

Perfect Pairings: Programming Wine With Music

As a sommelier, my job is to pair wines with a guest's dinner, to find the perfect wine that speaks to that guest but also matches the flavors and textures of a dish from my chef. I fell into the world of wine while trying to build my first career: Before I ever picked up a decanter professionally, I spent my evenings delving into the works of Mahler, Stravinsky and Reich as a professional percussionist.

The culinary world felt light years away from a career as a classical musician.Wholesale Cheapest CK Men Leisure Pants Online is nothing better than lounging around the house in some CK lounge-pants.For all the Cheapest D&G A Belt Wholesale On Sale from the best brands go to House of Fraser online today. But just as I might have analyzed the harmony of a piece to plot out phrases and thematic development, I discovered that planning a menu and pairings required the same type of thinking. I get to conduct my guests through their experience, leading them thematically from one wine to the next,Wholesale DG Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt online for men and women. using taste and texture to create a seamless and logical progression, just as a music director might create a program for an evening's concert.Cheapest Versace A Belt Wholesale On Sale we offer the classical stylish Versace Belts with big discount.People can enjoy the fashionable A&F Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt Sale Online right now. So, if I may, let us start this evening's menu.

沒有留言:

張貼留言