2012年5月29日 星期二

Baggy trousers and comfort food

She is usually seen in a tight gown to complement her curvaceous figure.

But it seems that even Jennifer Love Hewitt has dress down days where she throws on her scruffy clothes.

Yesterday was one of those days for the 33-year-old actress who stepped out in Studio City, LA, in a pair of bright yellow baggy trousers.

Jennifer teamed the loose pants with a white top, and the oversized clothes certainly gave her a rather frumpy appearance.When your team gets ready for battle with the opposition, be ready with this niketn.

She also had her hair pulled back into a high pony tail and shielded her eyes with a pair of sunglasses.

The actress had popped out for a frozen yoghurt and left Pinkberry with a meidum sized desert.

Jennifer had told her Twitter followers she was feeling down, so the tasty snack could well have been an attempt to cheer herself up.

The actress had tweeted: 'i am down. Really hurt by all the people who judge me, write mean things,rumors etc. it's so hurtful. Its hard to keep your head up.'

I separated from my husband about three years ago and to deal with the stress I joined the gym and started to work out. I had always been a size 14 in jeans and a size 12 on top and was quite happy.

I was going to the gym seven mornings a week as it really helping me to relax and made me feel good, I suppose I got a bit addicted. I didn’t really notice the weight dropping off me until people started to comment.

I went down to a size six and hated it. Clothes were just hanging on me. I lost my boobs, my bum and had no curves. I had always had a big, good shaped leg but they had gone and now I have these wee skinny legs.

I was worried something was wrong and went to the doctors but he found nothing medical that could have caused the weight loss.

I stopped the gym a year ago to try and put weight on again. I love the gym but I am too scared to go. I have gone up to a size eight but I am still too thin and have no curves.

My boobs used to be a double E and they are now a B cup and they are so ugly, they look terrible because of the weight loss. I looked into getting a boob job to make them a better shape and bigger.A food and swisswatches bank has been set up for residents affected by Saturdays storms in Snow Hill. Years ago I was actually thinking about a boob reduction.

Some people say I look good but I don’t think it is attractive being this thin and I never wanted to be this thin. I look in the mirror and I hate what I see. I’m scared to even go for a run in case I lose what little weight I have put on in the past year and go back to being a size six. For me it’s not sexy at all.

I worry about my oldest daughter who reads all those glossy magazines and has a perfect wee size 10 figure but she is unhappy with it and would love to be a size 6 or 8.Wearing shoespumps is an experience in fashion fun. Everyone will comment on your effortlessly hip Hardy shirt.

I try to tell her that it doesn’t make you happy and it’s not attractive.A-One sexylingerie is the manufacturer of 'MIKI'

When I had weight on, crisps were my downfall and now I can eat them all the time and as much rubbish as I want but I’m still not putting weight on.

My partner James knew me when I was bigger and says he likes me the way I am but I think deep down he is only saying that because he knows that I hate the way I look.

I’m always a bubbly person and that covers up how I am really feeling.Running Shoe, highheelshoes and Flex grooves in the mid and outsole for flexibility .

To me there just isn’t anything attractive about being this thin.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言