2012年5月29日 星期二

Mischa Barton steps out with John Guidetti on red carpet

London, May 28 (ANI): Mischa Barton, who is a television and movie star as well as fashion icon, seems to be adding WAG to her list after stepping out with Manchester City soccer player John Guidetti.

The 26-year-old actress made a public appearance with him on Saturday at Lindsay's Pre-party in Stockholm.

She looked in good spirits as she showed off her new arm candy on the red carpet at Cafe Opera in the Swedish capital.

The screen starlet donned pink flowing asymmetric gown to the event, with a short sleeve cut on one arm while the material was pinched in at the waist on the same side.

Meanwhile the fabric reached down to her elbow and got long at the bottom on the right side of her body, created a gathered effect from an angle.

She teamed the feminine number with black strappy high heel shoes,Go ahead to find your favorite shoxshoes in our online store. wearing large rings, plus a green and gold necklace to accessorise.

Beauty-wise,Aluminum hublotwatch is from China factory. Mischa wore her brown locks in a bun, leaving her tresses loose to frame her face at the front.

Her makeup featured sexy smoky eyes but she was otherwise fresh-faced and confident with her look as she paraded her willow figure at the bash.

Her footballer companion, who dressed casually in jeans, a T-shirt and navy blazer, has been travelling around with Barton in his home country for the last couple of days.

The pair attended an Ozzy Osbourne concert this week and went enjoy some racetrack driving outside of the capital city the following day.

"Best ever last night. Ozzy was amazing.Yesterday marked one of the most iconic wedgeshoes releases. Even if it was 'Ozzy + friends' and no iommi or geezer. Proper metal show," the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.

Meanwhile John shared a snap of the pair on his page on the micro-blogging website as they prepared for their driving spectacular.

"Going to a race track outside of Stockholm to drive very fast cars ! : )" she tweeted.

Five years ago I got really skinny and was a size 10. You feel a different person when you are slightly bigger and I think you look better,Buy pumashoes boot products on TradeTang and high quality air max boot directly from trustworthy Chinese air max boot wholesalers & suppliers. especially in |your face. When I was a size 10 |I could have gone to the cheapest high street shops and bought clothes but now I have to think carefully about what I wear.

I have discovered that it is more flattering to wear your size rather than try to squeeze into a size smaller.Asia me handmade breitlingwatches reproductions of famous artists. That just makes you look fatter. I actually feel skinny when I am naked and I think clothes can add bulk if you don’t wear the right ones.

I think older women look better with weight on. I love food and I’m not prepared to sacrifice it because of my weight. To me that is too big a price to pay. I don’t have an emotional attachment to food, I don’t use it for boredom or stress, but I enjoy it. I think if I was hung up on my weight my social life would change and I wouldn’t be as relaxed if I was always watching what I eat. I like to eat what I want, drink what I want and live life to the full. I know where to draw the line.

I have young daughters and thankfully they enjoy living life and eating what they want and are not hung up on their weight either.

I’m very happy with my weight and I think most intelligent people would realise that you don’t have to be skinny to be attractive or content.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言