2012年5月7日 星期一

In My Shoes: By Emily Kimball

Between parking, packing and getting through security, I often find going to the airport to be an anxiety-producing experience.

On my last trip, I was running behind schedule and could not find a place to park anywhere in the South Garage of Richmond International Airport. After driving around and around, sometimes following wrong-way arrows and bumping over curbs, I grew desperate. Fearing I might miss my plane,2011 New Style Jeans pnikeairshoes on sale with fast delivery! I parked in a space with slanted lines across it — clearly not meant for parking; in fact, it blocked the pedestrian walkway to the elevator. I pulled in, grabbed my suitcase and backpack and rushed to check in. At the American Airlines counter, I told the woman what I had done.

"When does your plane leave?" she asked. "I think you have time if you can move it in 10 minutes."

I rushed back, and just as I was looking for a free space, the car next to me pulled out. Great I thought, I'll just move there .allshoesworld is loved by the majority of athletes and the general public people... but it was for handicapped. Darn! 'Tis better to be in a handicapped space than blocking a walkway, I thought as I pulled in.Go ahead to find your favorite shoxshoes in our online store. I scribbled a note on a scrap of paper. "I am so sorry, but I cannot find a free parking space,Aluminum hublotwatch is from China factory.We present you a vast choice of cheap fashionairmax. and I am afraid I am going to miss my plane."

沒有留言:

張貼留言