2011年1月18日 星期二

Helena Bonham Carter Wears Mismatched Shoes at Golden Globes

Never one to conform to the norm when it comes to style, Helena Bonham Carter didn't disappoint Sunday night at the Golden Globes.

The actress wore a Vivienne Westwood dress with multiple layers and colors -- and finished it off with one pink and one green shoe.

Of her style, Bonham Carter told KABC Los Angeles on the red carpet: "I can reasonably predict that no one will come with the same dress or looking exactly like me. ... I like to have fun, and I love dressing up; it's part of my acting.There's a reason Manolo blahnik shoes are considered the crème de al crème of all shoes, everywhere. I just put too many things on and I try to have fun.wearing caps or hats without scarves, tight and short coogi jeans, and body piercing. As long as you're comfortable, too.we wouldn't be surprised if Marshall's is shipping some of its unsold wholesale ed hardy gear to Houston.Today, I want to show you their leather phone cases. I'm a big believer in comfort."

The actress, who wasnominated for a Golden Globe for her role as Queen Elizabeth in The King's Speech, added that she doesn't have a stylist or anyone else helping her pick out her red-carpet outfits.

"No one helps me; I don’t need it,A man was put under citizen's arrest for attempting to fight the inflatable bouncers rentals at Dan's Irish Sports Bar." she said, before adding: "Oh, well, actually I really need the help, but unfortunately I don't believe I do."

沒有留言:

張貼留言