2011年4月14日 星期四

Kaymer happy with game

The world number one failed to make the cut at Augusta National for a fourth successive year last week, although Kaymer claimed even before the start of the season's first major that the course is not suited to his shape of shot.

Ahead of this week's Malaysian Open,Air max 2009 Running Shoe Flex grooves in the mid and outsole for flexibility. therefore, Kaymer said he would concentrate on honing his chipping and putting.

"Most of the time, my swing feels OK, I just didn't play well on the first day (at Augusta)," the US PGA Champion said on Wednesday.

"I'm working a lot on my short game at the moment as there are big tournaments coming up now.

"I see my coach next week again so we might have to work on a few things with my swing and we will see what he comes up with but for the moment,lacoste shoes are considered a glorious beacon of intelligent design. and for myself, I just practise on my short game."

Explaining his problems at Augusta, the German said: "Of course my record (at Augusta) has been not good.More information about nike air max 97 shoes including release dates and prices. Some golf courses in the world really suit your irons and some they don't and so there are some golf courses I struggle with.

"It's a golf course where you have to draw the ball, I like to fade the ball and if you have that a lot of times on the golf course it makes it tougher.Love womens Wedge Shoes? So do we."
Getting close

Kaymer tees off at the Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club on Thursday alongside Rory McIlroy, who also flew straight to the Far East in the wake of his Masters collapse in Sunday's final round.

Charl Schwartzel also features in a strong field, with the new Masters champion teeing off just four days after his late charge to the green jacket.

One player who also challenged as McIlroy self-destructed was former world number one Tiger Woods, who eventually tied for fourth place.

Kaymer said it was important to see the 14-times major winner back in contention after a dismal run in the wake of personal problems and, more recently, attempts to re-model his swing.

"I hope so," Kaymer said when asked if Woods had turned the corner.The first time that I saw Lanvin Shoes was about two years ago.

"It would be great for golf. I thought about it before. I think he is coming back earlier than a lot of people thought and that was obviously the first proof that he is getting close."

沒有留言:

張貼留言