2011年3月23日 星期三

Let's Swoon Over Cheap Shoes!

I will spend up on comfortable, wear-all-day-every-day shoes in a heartbeat, but when it comes to fun, trendy shoes,It was an ideal environment for Onwuhara, 27, a brilliant, pug-faced visionary who favored True Religion jeans and ed hardy shirts. I like to hit cheap knockoff chains like Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe for great deals.

Check out this to-die-for polka dot espadrille from Payless,Enjoy Cheap nike air max for women or men at wholesale price. for example, which is just $26.99. Are you not LOVING this shoe? It also comes in red. SQUEE.Offers women's sexy high heels including boots, mules, platform shoes, pumps and sandals.

Want to see more cheap shoes to drool over?

Speaking of polka dots,Find price and model of puma shoes in india at Click India Free Classifieds Ads. these Polka Dot Wedge Sandals (Charlotte Russe, $35.50) are CRAZY cute and I can already picture them as a nice contrast to a couple of coral dresses I own. Charlotte Russe is BOGO 50% off today and tomorrow, by the way, making these shoes even cheaper!

I really like these Criss Cross Heels (Forever 21, $26.80). They're so of the moment (and potentially uncomfortable) that I'd never spend a lot of money on them, but at this price, why not?

Boat Mocs are a super hot trend right now among fans of the preppy look. Why pay J.Crew prices, though, when you can get them for $19.99 from Payless?

I adore these navy striped AE flats (American Eagle, $22.12). CUTE.

I was JUST coveting a pair of nearly identical sandals to these Rhinestone-Embellished Sandals (Charlotte Russe,we've already seen three classic Air max classic models in their flagship colorways release. $25.50) last night -- only the sandals I wanted cost $150! I think these might be a must-buy.

What's your favorite cheap shoe store?

沒有留言:

張貼留言