2011年3月2日 星期三

Shoes are for comfort, not fashion

Vic and I still call our meals breakfast, dinner and supper. We have had to get used to the current usage, however: breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Hunts Point produce market in the Bronx is being wooed by New wholesale jersey.

That brought to mind our meals at home when I was a child. Mama always insisted that we all eat at the same time.Find price and model of puma shoes in india at Click India Free Classifieds Ads. Sometimes, especially if Papa was cutting hair, we ate our supper very late. But that's neither here nor there. There's something about those meals that I remember. I didn't discuss this with my five remaining sisters — our eldest sister and our only two brothers are deceased — so I really don't know if my memory serves me correctly.

I seem to remember that whenever we sat at the table for a meal, Mama stood as she served us, and then remained standing for the entire meal. Papa sat in his chair at the head of the table and Mama served him first. I don't remember in what order the kids were served as we sat on the benches on each side of the table. I can't imagine why that image of Mama standing there, plate in hand, as she ate her meal while standing, seems to be etched in my memory.

Perhaps it's because I, like Mama,It seems that jordan 6 rings in coming up for almost everyone including boys and girls. had nine children we raised to adulthood. I, however,As one of the famous apparel brands,ed hardy clothing are popular with many fashionistas with its tattoo design and unique styler. never failed to sit for a meal.

I am only slightly over five feet tall. Before Mama died at almost 101 years of age, if she stood up the top of her head barely reached my shoulder. I don't think she ever weighed more than 120 pounds in her entire life. So, I'm thinking that maybe because she was short she figured if she remained standing, it would serve as notice to her big brood of children that she was stNaax Fashion Textile is a wholesale jeans dealer who trades with young-fashion .ill in charge. I'm only guessing here, but we always knew who was "boss," and it wasn't us.

沒有留言:

張貼留言