2010年12月16日 星期四

It's T-shirt Time!

From Vinny Guadagnino of MTV’s Jersey Shore to Nick Cannon of America’s Got Talent to the one and only Martha Stewart,ed hardy hats the stars were out to support Time Warner Cable’s launch of the new SignatureHome service.Air max 360 The night was a fun mix of cool technology, art,baseball cap and fashion. Lucky for me, I was one of the guests and got to mingle with some of my favorite celebs and size them up in person… Jill Zarin (really great hair!),Nike air max tn Vinny (much shorter in person than I thought) and Randi Fenoli of Say Yes to the Dress (amazing style and super nice!)

My favorite part of the evening was seeing art from internationally renowned artists like Blue Logan, Pamela Love,Air max 2009 Mick Rock and Todd DiCiurio. I fell in love with a Alexander McQueen inspired piece painted in gold. I was ready to own that! I didn’t take home the painting but I did luck out with a few limited edition signature T-shirts designed by these very talented artists, bringing to life the iconic TWC “eye and ear” logo. These fashionable T’s are available for a limited time at Brooklyn Denim with a portion of the proceeds donated to non-profit Pop!Tech. Two are up for grabs for my StyleMe readers!

沒有留言:

張貼留言