2010年12月30日 星期四

New Year’s Recycled Gift Box Hats

How do you ring in the New Year? Kathy Barlow of Home Workshop recently sent me a note with pictures of the stylish Recycled Gift Box Hats she crafts up for the big event.

When I started to dig into Kathy’s site, I found that not only is Home Workshop a curated site with style, it serves up a heaping helping of inspiring home design ideas with eye candy images, videos and profiles of creative artists and craftspeople. It also encourages collective crafting for worthy causes, gives a mindful and gentle nod to living a healthy,Wholesale coach handbags is an interesting one as well. green life, and is chock full of DIY projects.

So, hat’s off to Home Workshop and without further adieu,marking some of the most interesting puma shoes on the market. let’s ring in the New Year with a guest post from Kathy Barlow:

“I grew up in a social family where holidays were a big deal and neighborhood parties frequent. Now that I’m the hostess, I try to focus on ways we can celebrate and also be kinder to the planet.

Here’s an uplifting New Year’s Eve fact: Did you know that now that the modern Time’s Square New Year’s Eve Ball is illuminated by 32,256 LEDs, and consumes only the same amount of energy per hour as it would take to operate two traditional home ovens? (I’m so glad I switched over to LED Christmas lights.) Learn more about the ball here.

We often host family-friendly New Year’s Eve parties – wild fun for kiddos and parents alike.opting for a newly engineered Air max 360 cushioning system. For our 2011 celebration,As Nike air max tn, Nike Free Shoes was re-released in the early 2000s. my cousin Liane and I created sparkling New Year’s Hats by recycling gift boxes. You know, those old, tired holiday cardboard boxes that housed the striped shirt from Mom, or the fuzzy purple sweater from Aunt Sue.There's nothing like a little Manolo blahnik goodness in time for the holidays, you know what I'm saying? Sometimes these gift boxes are re-used numerous times and due for a new transformation.
Related Websites:edhardyshirt edhardyshirt edhardyshirt

沒有留言:

張貼留言